Thursday, April 3, 2014

Personal and Group Reflection on rough Performance.

I personally think that as a group we could have done better in our performance as the line's were not memorized properly and the things that were meant to be the in the act were not included in it. As per in for my own performance i think that i could have done a better job if i had my lines memorized properly, so that in the performance i wouldn't have had to stutter or look at the script because it makes the performance itself look unprofessional. In order to fix the mistakes that we have made as a group and as an actor myself, i think that we should have better practice, and involve the things that were meant to be involved in the play overall. I also think that in the rough performance we were disengaged which is something that we as a group need to work on and fix, so that in the final performance it looks absolutely flawless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment